Import custom connector
- Download connector OpenApi definition file from this link.
- Login to your Office 365 Power Automate account and click on Data -> Custom connectors
- Click New custom connector -> Import an OpenAPI file
- Define any custom Connector name
- Click import and import OpenAPI definition file you downloaded in step 1.
- Click Continue
- Click Create connector
Define new connection for custom connector
- Download connector license file from this link (it takes a few moments for the license to generate)
- Find entry titled Connection and click on Create
- Go to Data -> Connections
- Find the custom connector you created in step 1. and click on it
- In the field API Key paste API Key you downloaded in step 1.